Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Man, I feel like a Woman.

Today marks a very special day for me.
Wednesday, February 23rd.
The day when i went from a silly girl who won't go swimming with my friends down at the river,
to a woman who will be the first to dive on in!
summers will be so lovely now.
nothing will be stopping me from getting in my bathing suit and jumping in that ocean!

this day also confirmed some of my fears about truly being a woman. 
i still have to have one of those horrific examinations that i am DREADING...but at least i feel more comfortable now.

i just feel like a woman today.
well not really, but it sounds funny.
and hopefully i don't find my "womanhood" in all the wrong places like i sometimes tend to believe.
 
just a little excited about something that finally occurred today.
it's about freaking time!
 
ps- big shout out to my friend Becca.
thanks for all your love and support along the way.


haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment