Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Macaroons

Thankful heart for:

Tuesday

How Lightning loves Oreo.
and how Oreo loves Lightning.
and how i peek out the bathroom door as i'm washing my face,
only to find Lightning and Oreo on the floor of my bedroom.
Oreo basically in between Lightning's two front paws
just laying there, purring
while Lightning "gets his flees" as i like to say.
Basically, she gives him a massage all over his body.
and he just loves it.
they are best buds!
and i love that.
and love when animals are best buds!

(this just made me miss my Gracie Grace n how she loved Oreo too. but her love was a more playful/not-so-gentle kind of love. the kind of love where she would chase after him from the second he entered the house and basically bite his head off. and somehow Oreo would stand it cause he loved Gracie Grace too. and Oreo would stand it til he wanted to 'attack' her back. and then the chase fest was on!)
Boy do i miss my baby still

Wednesday

Coming back to choco chip banana bread in my apt!
how Scooby is a slob n likes to wipe his face all over me!
a brother who calls me after i leave to head back to Amherst...just to see if Dad had checked my oil in the car cause he forgot to.
all the possibilities of what Amherst holds for a summer.
Nights where i don't have to set an alarm for the morning (like tomorrow)


Here are a few things that make me thankful.

What are you thankful for?



ps. i really like macaroons!

Virg

No comments:

Post a Comment