Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week Recap

Some treats to my week:

Valentines Day/Monday night spent at the ABC playing pool and watching the Bachelor. Yes, the Bachelor! it was so dead in there we got the workers to turn it on for us. it was pretty funny. we would play during the commercials and then stop when it came back on. there were probably a total of like 7 people in there, including workers.

My Aunty June and cousins Ashlee and Amanda came to visit for the weekend. we shopped a little and watched a movie and some tv. i found some cute things at the Salvation Army, like a beautiful mirror that i'm really excited about. Ash and Aunty June started knitting, Kait played Scrabble with Amanda, Amanda painted a picture frame. we ate yummy food and cooked a successful chicken brocoli and ziti alfredo. all in all it was great! so glad to have had them.

a sweet phone call from one of the little preschoolers from Sue's, Ben. He called to tell me all about his vacation in Florida and later i was told by his mother that i was the first person he shared his trip with. i felt so special! and unlike every other little kid i've talked to on the phone for about 30 seconds and then they pass it on to their mom, he talked my ear off for a good 5 minutes i'd say. he's so sweet and just made me smile the whole time. and then he even called me a little while later and left a voice message on my phone because i missed his call. [i SO saved that message on my phone} and i called back today and talked to him AGAIN! too sweet. i love him.

Cumberland Farms!! i should be in their commercial because i think they are great:
they have a no fee atm in there! 
the cheaptest gas in Amherst besides if you have some good Stop and Shop points!
a red box outside!
a gallon of milk for $2.69! beat that
and... any size coffee, hot or cold, for only 99cents a cup. yes 99cents a cup. that includes flavors and all. 
amazing. i will be getting my iced coffees there from now on. only thing is i wish they had a seating area for me to sit down and read/journal. if eel weird going somewhere with a drink already

these sweet boots:

they caught my eye right away. i've always wanted a pair of boat shoes because of my dad. in the summer that's all you can find him in and i've always wanted a pair just to match him. so these definitely caught my attention. i think him and my bro are going to love them
 
 
hearing that my brother wants to leave a plunger with every customer he does a job for. with his company name "Johnny Pipes" on it and his phone number.
how amazing is that? he's so creative that guy.

a fun and free night of pool at the ABC again tonight. gotta love their free sunday night pool.
i totally stunk tonight though! definitely not my night. not one bit.

doing silly tae bo with Kait.

and knowing that i have a week of vacation from work. 
but truly hoping to get some babysitting gigs because i need to make up for the lack of work going on this week!

hopes for the upcoming week:
be productive.
spend some good quality time with God.
be creative and start some crafts for people.
exercise.
cook.
enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. And as mentioned I love your boots. I didn't hear that you had watched the Bachelor at ABC. That is amazing. They love us there. Have a good day :) Ps I saw this because it came up on my blog roll haha, I'm not creeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh ya. watching the Bachelor at the ABC was quite the experience. it was so funny.

    ps- i would never think you're creeping and i'm glad when you read it

    ReplyDelete