Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday Week

Last week was my birthday and it was really sweet week.
I had classes on Monday and was feeling kind of iffy during lunch time.
but once i finished a presentation and then an exam i began to feel better.
skipped my last class of the day and went home.
cause it was my birthday!

that night i went to Chilis with a great bunch of my friends.
ordered my favorite drink-
frozen strawberry mango margarita with sugar on the rim.
it marked the one year anniversary of my first margarita.
and i haven't been drinking anything else since!
but that is when i ever drink. which is almost never. and it's ok that way.
and then i ate til i felt sick. literally.
that's because by the time i took a bite from my actual meal,
i was already beyond satisfied from all the stinkin chips n salsa i ate!
anyways, the sick feeling eventually passed.
and i bowled the night away with friends!
it was quite amusing.
and just a lot, a lot of FUN!
i pretty much stink but it's ok! i will practice more. this summer possibly?
join a bowling league? that would be pretty cool!

Tuesday.
3rd grade in the morning. class til 2:15
Navs. and then people over for cake!
not just any cake though...but home-made marble cake.
made by my dear roomie Katy.
two layers. whip cream "frosting" cuase i don't like real frosting.
with like choc chips and other goodness.
and i blew out my candles and wished on a wish.
and that ended day 2 of my birthday celebrations.

Wednesday.
Wednesday was the most beautiful day of all!
Weather wise it was just gorgeous! it reached 88 degrees here!
and at night a bunch of people gathered at Meadow St to hang by the fire.
we made s'mores and jumped on the trampoline.
and it just made me feel special to have people celebrating another night with me.
and really, just to have people get together and chat with one another.
i was glad.

Thursday.
another beautiful day.
highlight- laying out in the sun with Becca, Kait n Katy.
just chatting. and enjoying the sun.
i got a little burnt but it was ok! i don't mind getting some color.
i of course prefer to get color as in 'tan.'
but i also don't mind getting color as in 'red' cause that soon turns into a tan!
and i like being tan!

that was a lil recap of my birthday celebrations!
it didn't last all week but Mon-Wed were pretty special and i'll take that!

Nobody reads this, and that's ok. but just wanted to mention that I'm thinking about my dear friend Disha who i've known since the 3rd grade!! she was the first person i met when i changed to a new school. she met me and my mom in the office and walked us up to my new classroom. i remember looking around me and thinking that my new school looked like a mall! it was huge!

anyways, it's her birthday today! 22 :) So Happy Birthday Deeeesh!

love,
your friend Gin

(she is the only person on this earth that i let call me Gin. and i always telling everyone that it's only cause I call her Deeeesh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment