Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fortunately, Unfortunately Poem

Fortunately, I enjoyed a yummy taco dinner last night with Chelsea
Unfortunately, I was craving ice cream afterward
Fortunately, Big Y is open until 11pm on weeknights
Unfortunately, that means I dragged Rach there at 9:30pm
Fortunately, they had plenty of ice cream to choose from
Unfortunately, that made it almost impossible to narrow it down
Fortunately, Edy's Girl's Scout cookie ice cream were 'buy one get one free'
Unfortunately, that means I did indeed buy one and got the second one free
Fortunately, that means I got a good deal
Unfortunately, that means I will be eating ice cream for the next two weeks straight
Fortunately, I am loving the taste of Thin Mint and Semoa ice cream
Unfortunately, I am going to gain some extra pounds this week

written by:
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment