Saturday, January 30, 2010

Everything RED

I have been dreaming of the color red lately.
Well, not really.
But i have been admiring the color red lately.
and people who wear red.
like red lipstick.
and red dresses.
and red shoes.
and red nail polish.
you get the idea.

well anyways,
i have been wanting to start wearing red myself.
i'm not quite sure i can pull it off.
or that i will have the confidence to try and pull it off.
but today, i happened to go for it.
i bought myself not one, but two pairs of red shoes.
(don't worry, totaling a whopping $20.)
yah i know, crazy! $15 for one pair.
$5 for the other.
how could i resist a pair of shoes for $5??

i am already second guessing one of the pairs of red shoes.
and second guessing the red lipstick i bought.
cause everyone always seems to notice when i wear lipstick.
well how can they not, especially when it is red?
but still, i get insecure when they ask me about it.
i feel like maybe i shouldn't be wearing lipstick.
but is there really a big deal?
i'm not sure.

so tomorrow is my parent's wedding anniversary.
24 stinkin years.
how are they spending it?
driving 2 hours to Amherst.
attending Mhouse with me.
driving to Springfield to go to the Olive Garden.
dropping me off.
driving 2 hours home.

I am determined to find some "date" ideas for them as they are becoming a very boring couple.
got any suggestions for simple/inexpensive date ideas?
be thinking.
as will i.

i am off to bed.

crossing my fingers for red lipstick tomorrow.
for red shoes tomorrow.
and for red nail polish tomorrow.
and for not comments to make all my insecurities come up.
i just want to be able to wear red and be ok with it!

night,
V


No comments:

Post a Comment