Friday, January 29, 2010

8 degrees.

Ha. for some reason, that just reminded me of Eminem's movie 8 mile.

Anways, 8 degrees is the temperature i woke up to today. Good thing i randomly noticed the weather on my phone this morning (unlike usual mornings) and thought to change my thin gloves to my warm mittens, and wear a scarf. boy was it shivering cold today. especially by that darn library of ours. it only took seconds near the library to make me want to cry, literally. i never experienced cold before walking the campus of UMass in the winter time in all the wind tunnels. it is no fun.

Tonight:
-had dinner with Chels. yummy black bean/cheese quesadillas, salsa, and sour cream. so good i think i may buy more ingredients tomorrow to make some more tomorrow
-movie with Chels and Kait. Must Love Dogs. definitely enjoy it :) but would you have guessed any differently from the title? me, dogs, love, chick flick, comedy? no better combination

Truly,
VA

No comments:

Post a Comment