Friday, October 1, 2010

Dog Lovin

i do not like movies where dogs die.
period. they're just too sad.
whatever the movie- if there is a dog that plays an important role in the film i end up spending the entire movie worrying about whether the dog is going to die or not. and when i predict it is going to die, then i end up spending the entire rest of the movie waiting for it to happen. and it's just not fun.
sometimes i am better with it and can actually finish the movie despite my worries.
but other times, like while watching I Am Legend, i have enough of it and decide it's too much to watch. not for me. i love dogs too much and don't wanna spend the rest of the day thinking about it.

sometimes telling myself "Virginia, it is just a movie...don't worry - the dog really didn't die" just doesn't do it for me.

----

ohh, how i'd love a dog right about now. my heart aches for my very own.
to love. to talk to. to cuddle and sleep with. to laugh at. to smooch on. to go for walks with.
[a lab, golden retriever, great dane.]
those are a few of the ones i'd gladly choose from.

and my new favorite breed: boston terrier.
just within the last few days i have seen the faces of these pups and they make my heart melt.
lil one looks like a mini Scooby.


how can you resist these faces??
seriously! just looking at these pics makes me so glad.




please oh please oh please.
Lord, can you have a dog waiting just for me within the few years? if not sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment