Monday, July 12, 2010

dang show

darn Bachelorette has got me hooked.
HOOKED i tell ya!
me and my roomies.
i look forward to each new episode when clock strikes 10pm Monday night.
which means i have exactly one week minus 2 hours to wait for a new episode to air.

my involvement in the show [and the lives of the remaining people] is so bad that tonight as we were waiting to see who was receiving a rose- or better yet- waiting to see if Chris would be kicked off or given a rose, i held out my hand for Amanda to hold. we squeezed so tight til we heard Chris' name called by Ali. let out a quiet yell cause my parents were sleeping in the next room. and then knew what would happen next- Kirk would be sent home. aka: Kirky

i'm partly kidding but partly not kidding when i say i'd accept Chris' proposal if he asked me to marry him tomorrow. or better yet, tonight.
i think i could get used to a man as funny, charming, silly n HOTT as he is. a family as loving as his. and kickin back on the front porch of a Cape Cod home with my dogs, walking the beach every night. ya, i for sure could get used to that.

darn.

if only...


[just so you know- i dont think i should ever watch this show in the future]



No comments:

Post a Comment