Wednesday, February 24, 2010

a few things i look forward to:

(i'm writing in font type Georgia. funny. why isn't there a font type Virginia?)
speaking of my name real quick...i (along with Alexandra) was told that my name is romantic. i thought that was funny.

ok, so i'm looking into the future and am going to think of a few things that i am excited about/ or wishing would happen some day. like...

1) having my very own dog. well puppy that eventually grows into a dog. gosh...if i could go out today and pick him/her up, i'd jump out of bed right this second. i want my own dog soooooooo bad. kind of like Mallory's dog Lola. she sends me pictures of her pup usually every week and i just melt inside. she is so darn precious and goofy looking in her own lil bull dog kind of way. she makes me want a bull dog. but more than that, she makes me just want a dog. a dog to: take for walks, sleep with me each night, snuggle with, give an endless amount of kisses to, talk to/cry with, laugh at. i wish i could get a dog of my own by this coming year but i feel like that is impossible. for where i am living and who i am living with (i will have 3 roomies and the facts of life are that everyone is just not obsessed with dogs like i am.) although i want a dog and kait wants a cat and we want them to be best friends. but most likely i won't have the money for all the expenses and i know it won't be as glorious as it sounds to me when he/she is not potty trained and pees/poops in the house and i need to clean it up. it will be frustrating but oh so worth it...for those times i mentioned above (like when it cracks me up doing the goofy things it will do!) so ya, i could go on and on but i really want a dog. maybe a golden retriever. or a bull dog. or a lab. or just a mutt.
2) nights without homework. oh how wonderful those nights will be.
3) suntanning this summer and spending some long days/weekends at the beach. preferably Ogunquit, Maine
4) someday going on a week long cruise to anywhere hot/sunny where i can swim in crystal clear water
5) abundant life, despite my circumstances and joy in Christ
6) a feeling of purpose, knowing that what i'm doing and where i'm at seems to make sense
7) a man to be my man. falling in love, a wedding, marriage, sharing life with someone, being a wife, wearing the ring.
8) children and being a mother
9) learning how to cook decently
10) a face that is acne freeeeeeeee
11) gracefulness
12) understanding. trust in God

and more. i'm done thinking for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment